About Me

My photo
Because I am blessed, I am blessing the world in Jesus' name...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Organic Lifestyle


After discovering my internal defects (which I really didn't understand quite well, except that a part of it has something to do with the excessive sweating of my hands and feet) during my therapy last night, I was scheduled for a brief consultation today at 1pm. I was supposed to go there with Ate Cocot, but I wasn't ready yet (yeah, so me!) so she went ahead of me. Just as I was about to leave, she came back and told me that the therapist was not around, and will be back at 4pm. I headed to the mall to buy some groceries which, by the way, consist only of my basic beauty and hygiene supplies. I grabbed the usual stuff, among which are my shampoo, conditioner, feminine wash, mouthwash, toothpaste and lotion. I didn't buy soap because the therapist told me he would be prescribing some kind of an organic soap for me to replace safeguard.

When I got home, it was already 5pm. I rushed to the clinic and fortunately the therapist was still there. I had to buy a bottle of lemongrass hydrosol (distilled extracts of lemongrass, I think) and 2 kinds of organic soap, honey and dayap. The shock came about when he told me how to use the lemongrass hydrosol. I have to drink 2 shots a day. Check! I have to apply it to my hands and feet everyday. Check! It would have been ok, until he told me I should refrain from using synthetic (that was the term) health, beauty and hygiene products. I have to use that bottled lemongrass extract in lieu of lotion, facial cleanser (to take the place of face powder), mouthwash and deodorant. That thing in the bottle is both for internal and external use. Woah! If that is not yet enough, I was also advised not to use my favorite shampoo, and just use the honey soap instead. WAIT A MINUTE? Honey soap for my hair? That just can't be! But then, this is for my own good. He told me in some professional way that those sacrifices are needed for my treatment, simply because I didn't address my health issues earlier. So it all boils down to my nonfeasance, another mistake of the past. Waah! OWKAY FINE! I told you, this is a healing torture!

Now, what am I supposed to to with those stuff I bought at the grocery store???

Huhuhu...

No comments: