About Me

My photo
Because I am blessed, I am blessing the world in Jesus' name...

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Distinguished Heroes During the Great Flood



I cried buckets when I read the news online. Muelmar is a hero, and he adds up to the countless reasons why I’m so proud to be a Filipino. I hope he could get some recognition from our government. Let every Filipino know his story so he could serve as an inspiration to us. I hope his heroism extends beyond saving people during the typhoon, and goes as far as touching our lives and teaching us to care for others the way he did. Salamat, Muelmar. Hindi matatawaran ang iyong kabayanihan. Ikinararangal ka namin. Karangalan para sa akin ang maging kapwa mo Pilipino.
 
Judge on Jetski Saves 100  

Yes, Hon. Ralph Lee of QC RTC Branch 83, you are Superman! Not only those 100 lives you saved are thankful to you. Kami rin po, we admire your heroism. Thank you for risking your life when you could have just stayed at the comforts of your home. We wish you good health, long life, and fulfillment in your profession. Salamat po. 

Soldier Saves 20 Before Drowning in Laguna 

Another set of heroes. They have shown what it really means to be soldiers.

I hope all Filipinos are like them. Hindi naman kelangang parating me baha at me mga nalulunod na dapat iligtas. We can be heroes in our small ways.

No comments: