About Me

My photo
Because I am blessed, I am blessing the world in Jesus' name...

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Don't Tell Them It's Over


Once, a friend of mine opened up to me and shared her PATHETIC love story. I cried with her... and my emotions and feeling of sympathy moved me to write this song...

So, you’ll go
Telling me that leaving is the right thing to do
You want me to let go
But that’s one thing I can’t do
Coz in my heart it’s always you


I can’t go on
It’s so hard to understand what went wrong
But if there’s no other way
I can ever make you stay
Then I’ll have to see you walk away


Refrain:
Before you break my heart and go
There’s one thing I’m asking from you….


Chorus:
Please don’t tell them that it’s over
Let’s pretend that we are still together
I never want them to see
The pain inside of me
Honey, it won’t take long
Coz soon you will be back into my arms
Where you belong


If they know a thing
They’d come to see the pain that I am feeling
And when they look into my eyes
I’ll only get to realize
That you’re no longer by my side


Oh, I know
The ones who care for us would be hurting, too
Spare them from the pain
Alone, I’ll cry in the rain
Don’t let them see it’s killing me


Refrain:
They would tell me to let go
But I still find it hard to do, so…


(Chorus)

Bridge:
I still wanna face each day believing
That you are still with me
Let me fool myself and live with lies
Oh please, just let it be
The only way I can live my life
Is to spend it loving you
I never want them all to know
I’m just too weak to let go
I can’t let go…


(Chorus)

Where you belong…
Please don’t tell them that we’re through
Till I can finally let you go…

No comments: