About Me

My photo
Because I am blessed, I am blessing the world in Jesus' name...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Serendipity

I don't know how to make French Toasts.

But I love it when Ate cooks it for breakfast. I never asked her how she does it. I'm just not interested to know. All I know is that it has butter. I also think there must be some eggs in it. I'm not sure.

I am so bored with the book I'm reading, so I called a breaktime. I saw some loaves of bread, eggs and butter. I suddenly craved for French Toasts. Without knowing if I could really come up with what I was imagining, I had an egg beaten and I soaked the bread into it. Then I placed some butter into the pan and cooked the bread. Viola!


It's not like the one Ate makes. It doesn't taste the same, too. It should be a little sweet. Maybe I should have added milk or sugar. Oh boy... But hey! It tastes, really good. Believe me. Haha! I'll make some more for Sam later.

Now, I wanna know how to make French Toasts.

Or maybe I no longer do. =D

No comments: