About Me

My photo
Because I am blessed, I am blessing the world in Jesus' name...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good Food on Purple Styro

I must admit that Paotsin is one of the good things I got to discover with someone from the past. Would I let the great-tasting sharksfin dumpling go with the close of that chapter? Definitely not. Good thing Sam loves Paotsin, too. If you haven't tried it, it's about time you do. We ate there last week and got our stomach full for only P90. It was the first time their food was served to me on a purple styro with a purple sfork (is that how you call the half-spoon, half-fork thing?). I find it cute so I took a photo. I wonder if somewhere in the mind of its owner is a plan of using pink styro. I would probably ask Sam to eat there often. Hehe...



No comments: