About Me

My photo
Because I am blessed, I am blessing the world in Jesus' name...

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Shame on You, Jamby Madrigal!!!


I saw Jim Paredes' tweet with a link about what Jamby Madrigal did during Cory Aquino's funeral. It's a facebook blog post revealing that the politician distributed yellow bracelets to people at the funeral WITH HER (JAMBY's) PHOTO. This made my heart burn with anger. Another human being with no conscience. The whole nation will remember this evil thing you've done come the next election! You don't deserve our vote!

Hindi lang yan. I saw another politician shaking hands with people, flashing his sweet, endearing smile. Nangangampanya at nagpapabango ng pangalan habang nagluluksa tayong lahat sa pagkamatay ni Pres. Cory. Talaga bang wala kayong konsensya? Kampanya sa funeral procession? Evil! So evil! Hindi ko kayo iboboto, at kahit konti lang ang kilala kong botante, ikakampanya ko na wag kayong suportahan. Asan ba ang konsensya nyo???

Attached are photos of the bracelet. This was taken and posted by the person who wrote the blog on Facebook. I do not intend to use it for my own benefit. I just want readers to know.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Conscience isn't in her vocabulary!!

If she's after inheritance that isn't hers... what else is she after for running for president in our country?

Not another greedy politician please... WE ARE JUST TIRED OF IT!

thepinkprincess said...

Hi! Thank you for taking time to read my post, and for leaving a comment. You're right. No vote should favor that greedy politician. This act of disrespect to an honorable funeral is just a sample of the multitude of shameful acts tending to disrespect Filipinos which we should expect if she will be given another chance.