About Me

My photo
Because I am blessed, I am blessing the world in Jesus' name...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Transportation and Retail

The other day, I rode a tricycle from FCM to Sam's place. I was surprised to see some junk foods, cigarettes, etc. inside the tricycle. The driver told me that he sells those stuff for additional "baon" for his children. Wow! Yan ang Pinoy! Ituloy nyo lang yan, manong. Your family must be very proud of you. =)


If you want to use a few moments of your surfing time earning income, click on the links at the right side and at the bottom of the page. Bongga sya! Click-click lang for a few seconds. You'll earn a few USD cents per click, but after a while, you'll be surprised at how much your balance is, which you may redeem via Paypal. =) Gayahin nyo si manong. =p (Yan ang segue! Hehe...)

No comments: