About Me

My photo
Because I am blessed, I am blessing the world in Jesus' name...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Internet Break

I can't believe I actually use that term. For me, internet is the permanent thing, and studying is the "break" from it. Hahaha! But now, until and unless the WIFI connection at the campus gets fixed, I have no choice but to use the computer stationed here at the ALAS office for some internet break. Though I could use it for as long as I wish to, unless someone else would need it for any "official" reason, I imposed a rule upon myself that I'll limit my usage to 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon. Argh! This feels like suicide in a different form! Yet I'll try to follow my self-imposed rule. Who knows? This might just help lessen my addiction. Uhm... That one is but a wish and not an expectation. I know I'll just get disappointed. Hahaha!

Discipline, I call upon you to come into my life. Hahaha! Wish me luck, friends!

By the way, it doesn't include interent at home during nighttime. Hehe...

No comments: